background

Friday, January 28, 2011

Ta--da . . .

It is my first finish of the year.

Well, I did it. I sat down tonight and did some straight line quilting on the border of my "Snowbound" quilt, added the binding, and it is finished.


The colors are off and I don't have a place to get a good picture. Rumor has it that it is supposed to be warm and sunny again tomorrow. So hopefully, I can take it outside and get a couple of good pictures.

Rumor also has it that snow is inching it's way back to us next week. I guess that would be a perfect back drop also. We'll see.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

5 comments:

  1. Quilt looks wonderful - just wish the snow was here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the backing, too. Is it pieced in strips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering the same thing - did you piece the backing or is it stripe fabric?
    Bet you are glad to be done, now enjoy the warm day we are going to have - I sure intend to.,
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilting looks wonderful. Yes please post a bigger pic so we can enjoy the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute quilt! I sure hope they're wrong about that snow. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails