background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Progress on "Snowbound"

I had my monthly teacher dinner tonight so I missed the ball game. But, I got home in time to sit down and quilt for a little while.

Remember this quilting on my "Snowbound" quilt. (I thought something just wasn't right and took it out.)


What a difference the quilting thread makes sometimes.


Granted you can't see the quilting but now I can see my thread accents.


Now I just need to quilt in the borders and add binding.

I can't believe it has taken me this long to get this quilted. I was so excited to get it finished. My, my I lose interest fast. lol

Hopefully, I'll sit down tomorrow and finish it. If . . . I can decide what fabric to use for the binding.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt is looking so good ..... and it is so close to finished!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too cute Vivian! I'd bind it with the dark blue fabric if you have enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking really good. When you put that much work into the applique and embroidery, that's what should stand out, not the quilting. Good choice to redo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cheerful looking, Vivian!!! Glad it's almost a 'done deal' for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails