background

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Almost 80 degrees in January. . . Crazy!

I tried to get some good pictures of "Snowbound" but everything is so dry and dead outside. I guess it goes with the season, huh.




Well, I just watched the news and I may be able to take those snow pictures this week. It was almost 80 outside today. (I should have dropped everything and sat outside reading.) The weather man just said that we are not in the winter watch for the storm system on Tuesday yet, but probably will be.

I did make it out to walk today. I stopped at a mile so my legs and feet wouldn't hurt since it's been so long since I've been out. I walked around 10 a.m. and it was about 55 so it felt pretty good. Looks like rain and colder weather tomorrow so probably no walking.

Hope you had a great Saturday!

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

5 comments:

  1. we drove down to Craters of Diamonds State Park today and walked on some of the short trails - I could tell it had been awhile since I had walked on uneven trails! I think it was warmer at home then south though, got up to 73 there.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vivian.
    It is so good to see your quilt completed. The colours have worked so well. Very inspiring!
    Now you can take it off your UFO list - what a great achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful! Wow, 80 degrees there, and it's been snowing all day here. I'm green with envy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails