background

Monday, January 31, 2011

Pin Basted and Ready to Go

Well, I sat down this evening and put the t-shirt quilt together. It is pin basted and ready to start quilting tomorrow evening. Although, it could be during the day tomorrow (Tuesday) if the ice and snow hits us like they are forecasting.


I really think we may be going to school in the morning and getting out early. I believe if we can make it past 1 o'clock or so it qualifies as a full day.

Really and truly it's past my bedtime. So . . .

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing how you will quilt this Vivian, Keep warm in all that cold weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to look great Vivian, so classy with neutrals and black!

    While it's still plenty warm and raining this morning, I'm betting they cancel school, no telling how early it will turn to ice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think too that the ice will be coming soon. Yesterday they said it would be warm until late afternoon but I do believe the ice is coming early.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails