background

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Plans for the New Year

This is a post I made over at my other blog At Home on Pine Ridge. I have decided to only post on this one this year. Of course, that is subject to change. I just don't feel I have enough to say to keep both of them going.

So far two ideas have come to mind.


and


Joy -- I want to find Joy in all that I do and in all that is around me. It is a state of mind. I am often happy. But Being Joyful just sounds like a good way to live.

Faith -- I do have Faith and don't think of it as faltering. I do live my life as a good Christian but we all have room for improvement. I do plan to return to spending more time "reading about my faith" and "talking to Jesus".

I know many people do not make New Year Resolutions or set Goals. They feel that these set them up for failure.  But in order to improve ourselves and our walk with the Lord we do need to have a plan. So maybe we could call them "Plans for the New Year".

Take Care and God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. Well don't change back without telling me. I do so love that header

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your 'Plan'. Joy and Faith are good things to pursue on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I love your plans for the new year. It would do us all good to take this action. What a better person to find our joy in and to guide and direct our path this year than Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I am very fortunate, I find much joy in my life! It's a great thing to pursue!
    Although for New Year's goals, mine are pretty much the same every year. I'm a slacker. "Eat, Drink and be Merry"! Never have a hard time sticking to it either. LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails