background

Friday, January 14, 2011

I Was a Winner . . .

of this Charm Pack. . .


from TeaQuilts.   A big "Thank You" goes out to "Tea in MO".

The ideas are bouncing through my head. I fell in love with black and white fabrics when making the "Orange Crush" quilt. I have often though of making another using a different accent fabric. Now I'll have the chance. I think I'll pair it with red. But instead of using Bonnie's Orange Crush pattern, I am thinking something very, very simple.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

4 comments:

  1. Great looking fabric. You go for red, lime green is my 'neutral'!!!! I click on your blog just to look at your header.... the quilt AND the view!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is nice to have a win isn't it!
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have fun using those black and white fabrics. Congratulations on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooohhh... drooooolllll! I adore black and white fabrics! Lucky you! Congrats on a great win!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails