background

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Some Days Just Fly By . . .

But I did accomplish something.

Craig chose this fabric . . .


And it magically turned into this . . .


His new IPad case, protector, thingy-ma-giggy.


I never would have chosen these fabrics but I really like the way it turned out. The colors are truest in the top picture. They were taken in natural light and the other two were not.

Can't wait to see what I can get into tomorrow.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

3 comments:

  1. looks like you have had a busy day.
    It warmed up enough today to start melting the snow - wish it would get in the 50's!
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks great....i need to make another zippered case for my Kindle, I sold mine...silly me

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out wonderful Vivian! I'm thinking about getting an iPad (waiting for the 2nd generation to come out) to keep all my pantograph images on to show customers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails