background

Monday, January 3, 2011

Hi Ho Hi Ho, It's off to Work I Go

Well, my two weeks of bliss are over and it's back to the old routine. Getting up to go back to work wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

I spent the last two evenings working on my hand quilting of the "Angels Among Us" quilt.


It was actually relaxing to sit and watch a movie and hand quilt. I just hope I don't fizzle out again before it is complete. I am fortunate that my house is large enough that I can keep the quilt up on a portable frame and it is not in the way.

The only thing that would be better is if I add a fire in the fireplace. There are some days that I just can't get warm.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

2 comments:

  1. hope you get back into your work routine easily. Nice to have a hand quilting project.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are my colors! I've just decided to begin redoing my house in basically that color scheme, with some black thrown in. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails