background

Monday, December 20, 2010

Snowbound -- Stalled


Snowbound update!!!  Sorry for the poor photo but it is after 11 and I don't want to move lights around so I have good lighting.
 
Well, I'm stalled on Snowbound because I don't have enough red for the inner border. So, I'll stop by Hobby Lobby tomorrow on my way to Little Rock to see if I can find some in the right shade. I have some red with tiny white polka dots but has way too much orange in it. It clashes with the other reds in the top. Not sure if you can tell by the photo.


Head over to Patchwork Times to catch up on what others have up on their design wall this lovely Monday.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

9 comments:

  1. I hate being on a roll to finish a quilt and not having the right fabric! It makes me understand why some people have GIANT stashes. I hope you find just what you need so you can get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if I will run into you at Hobby Lobby - I need to make a run over there this morning to get some picture frames - hope you find what you need.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snowman quilt...hope you find the right red today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are able to find the right fabric today and can finish your quilt top. I love the snowman quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate when that happens. I love the quilt though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just hate that? But you are way ahead of me. I am taking my blocks on our Christmas trip, hopeing that I will have time to get the embroidery done. Then I still have the connecting blocks to make before I can put the center together. But your's really looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's disappointing to run into those shortages! It happened to me yesterday too. Hope you find just what you need to finish that adorable quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute. I am sure you will find your fabircs. I get so frustrated when that happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. By blog title, I thought you were snowed in! LOL I'm glad you are not and hope you find fabric for your quilt. This is so neat as it can stay out in January too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails