background

Monday, December 13, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Right now on my design wall, I have blocks 1-10 for the Bunny Hill "Snowbound" BOM. I have blocks 11 and 12 laid out to applique tomorrow evening.

Isn't it funny how pictures can change when just a few feet apart in the same room. The top photo is more true to the actual color of the fabrics.

It will be nice to come home tomorrow evening and go straight to sewing.  Oops, I have a basketball game to go to tomorrow. Maybe I can get one completed before I go. Then I can do the other one on Wednesday.

After I applique these two blocks, I'll only have to sew the blocks together and decide on the border(s) and then I can sandwich it and quilt. My goal is to begin quilting the quilt by this weekend.

Remember to drop by "Patchwork Times" for Design Wall Monday.

13 comments:

  1. Lots of activities this time of year, isn't there? We have to fit that sewing in, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed your 2010 completed projects section. You have been very productive this year! I love your snowbound blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just gets busier every day. I love the blocks, especially the snowman. Can't wait to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blocks are going to be beautiful. Indoor lighting and cameras can be quite the challenge when it comes to color, can't they?

    Love your blog header photo! Gorgeous part of Arkansas you live in!

    Bari

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never get tired of seeing your homepage picture, it is SO striking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such cute blocks. I've been saving the patterns when they come out. Maybe next year?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quilt - can't wait to see more if it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snowbound is in my list of quilts to make. I just love snowmen! Can't wait to see yours done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the snowman one. It's going to be nice. Sure would like to make one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I printed out every one of these patterns but haven't made any--YET! Someday. . . I like the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe you will have Snowbound completed before the first of the year. I felt good that I had the blocks appliqued but never thought to get them together until sometime in January. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is going to be such a cute winter quilt!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails