background

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pink and Green Quilt

I have had several express interest in the pink and green quilt I am making.  Which, by the way, is ready for me to square the blocks and sew together. I think that will be my project for tomorrow night.

The pattern is in the June 2008 issue of American Patchwork and Quilting. The pattern is called "Sweet Retreat" and was designed by Holly Holderman.

It is not the cover quilt but I wanted to show the cover so if anyone wants to search through their magazines, it will be easier to spot. 


The Snowflake and Daisy Quilt is completed, binding and all, but I do not have good enough light anywhere in this house to take photos at night.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see some pics. I am happy to hear that you are getting so much done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails