background

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Home

Well, we are back at home. I'm not sure why, but I feel tired. It is probably just laziness from relaxing since Friday.

I was able to get my green and pink quilt flimsy made. I went to take a picture to show all of you but my camera told me the internal memory was full. I looked and my camera card was not in my camera. No big deal, I often leave it in my card reader and forget to put it back in.

The problem was that my camera card was not in my camera case. It was not on my sewing table (the place I last used it). It was not on my coffee table. I have totally misplaced it.

I used it on Wednesday when I made my post. I also went to Wal-mart one day to print out pictures. Of course, the machine said it needed service and I needed to contact an associate. Was there one around to assist me? No. So I put in back in my purse and came home. I cannot remember what day that was. I'll look in my vehicle tonight and hope it is there. If it isn't, I guess I will replace it in a couple of days. The only pictures on there I need were pictures of my students. I'll just have to retake them.

Now, I'm spending too much time trying to catch up on blogs. It's good to be home.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no Vivian! I sure hope your camera shows up someplace soon, what a bummer if you have to replace it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you find the card soon, they are so small easy to loose track of. I have occasionally left mine in the computer after uploading photos off of it but never lost it.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails