background

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Mini Vacation

We are heading out with the 5th wheel to Shoal Bay, an local corp of engineer recreation park. We will be leaving on Friday and stay until Monday or Tuesday.  The park is actually closer to my school than home is to the school so I will meet Larry there after school on Friday and then drive from there to school on Monday and Tuesday.

Lots of rest and relaxation. I hope the weather stays cooler but we have a retrieve from the rain at least part of the time.

What will I do? Read and sew and take walks. Doesn't that sound like the life.

I have my "Give Thanks" wall hanging pin basted and ready to take along.


I'm also going to take my green and pink quilt block along to get sewed together. That and the reading I need to do for a reading class I am taking should keep my busy.  But, I have a feeling that the book I have  downloaded to my kindle that is a sequel to another book that I have been waiting to come out will take a front seat to everything else.

So, I do have plenty to do.

But, no internet, except for on my phone. I will survive!

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy, Vivian. Sounds as though you'll have plenty to keep you entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a very refreshing time. I hope you are able to enjoy every moment and I hope that the time will not go too quickly for you. Enjoy! I hope I didn't use the word "Hope" too often. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time. I love your give thanks quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a wonderful way to spend a long weekend, enjoy! I love your new project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun! nice that the park is close to your school for driving back and forth.
    How do you like your Kindle? I think the prices for the books are reasonable right now but I heard they might go up as they become more popular have you heard this? I am still thinking of getting one.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy your camping trip...love the pumpkin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails