background

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Snowbound Block

I started up walking again when we were camping and have been walking sporatically for the last couple of weeks. But I have walked an hour two nights in a row. I thought I would be sore but I'm not--so far. I go with a friend and it's so much easier to walk if you have someone to talk to.
The only problem is that we go around 6 so it is cooler, but it seems to take a big chunk out of my evening (only 1 hour).

On the home front, I finished the 4th block for the Bunny Hill "Snowbound" BOM quilt. I'm looking forward to doing the other 5 and then have to wait until the final blocks are posted on the web site.


Over the weekend, I finished all of the blocks that will go between the snowman blocks. I can't wait to put it all together. I feel the fabrics have a wonderful contrast and it will all be so vibrant when put together. Something else to look forward to.

Now, I am sitting here nodding off at the computer. So it's time to go to bed.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

5 comments:

  1. How exciting. You are going to have a wonderful quilt. Is this one a gift or for you? I have never done a BOM yet. Where do you find all your ideas? I love the pieced blocks. I was thinking I need to make a fall wallhanging and I wanted to use some of my stash. Maybe something like that block would be fun. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be glad when it cools off some so walking is more comfortable!
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two blocks side by side remind me of seeing snowmen at nighttime with a bright moon shining down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be a great quilt! Who is it for?

    I would love to have someone to walk with, then it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vivian,

    It's lovely to hear from you!

    Your snowmen quilt blocks are looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails