background

Monday, December 12, 2011

Design Wall Monday

Larry and I went Christmas shopping yesterday and other than 2 gift certificates he needs to pick up in our town today, we are finished.  Yippee!!!

I didn't have much sewing time last night, but I now have 40 of the 72 string blocks completed for the Ocra Bay Mystery Quilt.


I may have enough strings cut to complete the other 32. We'll see how far I get tomorrow evening.

Don't forget to drop by Judy's for Design Wall Monday. 

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

9 comments:

  1. we are doing our shopping this afternoon with a run into Little Rock - then I will be done!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making good progress on the Orca Bay mystery. Glad you have your shopping all done, too. I love the photo in your header. I just posted a photo of black and yellow fabrics that I bought at a retreat last month. Not sure what I will do with them, but your quilt gives me lots of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of you having your shopping done. I'm going on a run this afternoon but who knows whether I will get it all done! Sigh. Yeah on keeping up with Orca Bay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the Orca Bay quilts put together and complete. I should have started it with everyone. Sigh.....

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are swinging into the Christmas season in comfort aren't you. Good for you to have your shopping done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to have the shopping done so you can enjoy the season and relax (ha-ha, I know I'm a hoot!)
    good luck getting those 32 string blocks done-fun stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, I haven't even started my shopping, but there are fewer people to buy for these days! Good work on your Orca Bay steps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a nice feeling to be finished shopping, isn't it?!? Then you can concentrate on wrapping and decorating and baking...and QUILTING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails