background

Monday, December 5, 2011

Design Wall Monday

It's Monday and time to show what is on our design walls.

The first four blocks of the Fat Quarter Stars Quilt-along from Moose on the Porch Quilts is on my design wall. I am still one behind and I think another one may be coming out this Tuesday.



On the quilting front, I am quilting the "Eagles Wings" quilt. Not quite finished yet. Probably will be before the week is up.


I love keeping up with the quilts that are being made during the Christmas season and Judy's design Wall Monday is the place to be. See you there.

Oh, and there will be two Friday Night Sew In's during the Month of December.  Hop on over to Handmade by Heidi to sign up for one this Friday, Dec. 9. 

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

7 comments:

  1. Your star blocks are very nice. I hope you post a picture of your finished Eagles Wings quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header quilt! I've not visited your blog before and I'm liking what you've got going on! Stars quilts are always a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Eagle's Wings quilt is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivian,

    Looks like more great projects!!!

    Thanks for visiting me, and leaving your kind comment on my Coxcomb quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love what I see of the Eagle Wings. Those colors are my favorites

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and white with the gold on your header. It really zings! I do like your stars too. They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that quilt you are about to start to quilt. I have been on the computer too much today and need to switch into some comfy sweats and sit down and get some quilting done this evening.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails