background

Monday, February 14, 2011

It Sounds Promising . . .

Well, I caught two mice and I hope that is it.

I went into surgery today to stretch my trachea but after they got into it, they didn't have to. The doctor first had to suction some mucus off (what I keep telling him I have to cough up) but then it looked like my airway is completely open. Yipee. The tissue is healing well with the treatment we are on.

So all-in-all I'd say things sound and look very good. Hopefully just another check up or two and I will be finished.

And now just because I don't have a picture and some of us are soooooooooo ready for spring.




Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! So glad to hear your appointment went well ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news to hear you are making good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait for spring! Great report from the doctor - so glad to hear that. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news on the doctor report Vivian! Hopefully you will keep getting better!

    I'm not even close to being ready for spring though, I'll take another 3 months of winter please!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails