background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Becca's Hat

Becca text me a picture of the hat I crocheted her.


I held two different colors together as I crocheted. I may have to make me one.

I was kind of lazy today and didn't really get a lot accomplished. I laid out the last 3 blocks for Molly's Tree Time BOM today. Not these. These were the first ones I made.


I appliqued parts of each block before I stopped to cook dinner. Then we went to church and when I got home I parked myself on my couch. I remembered my blocks waiting for me around 9:30 and decided I didn't want to start again. There's always tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, snow and sleet is predicted again. I'm listening to the weather now to see if accumulations are expected. Yep, 1 to 2 inches. Then another system is predicted for Tuesday night and Wednesday with even more accumulations.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting! 

1 comment:

  1. I like your new header although I love the old one too. Cute hat. What is Arkansas going to do with the way it is snowing this year - school is closed when we have snow flurries - at this rate the kids will be going to school until the middle of June (teachers too!)
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails