background

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Help! I Can't Seem to Get to the Sewing Room

Do you ever have those days when you can't seem to be where you want to be. I decided I wasn't going to the sewing room until I had the living room, dining room, and kitchen clean. I mean really clean. So far the living room is really clean, the dining room is on the way, but the kitchen well . . .



This was actually the biggest job. We used our fireplace during those cold, cold days (that I hope are gone) and there were ashes and wood tidbits all over the place. You know those little pieces that not matter how much you dust just kind of get moved around. So I had to take a damp cloth and wipe everything down. Oops! Look at that mirror. I think I missed it.

Actually, if I would just get busy I could probably have the kitchen clean in 30 minutes, including the floor. So here goes. Hopefully, I'll be back later with a peak at my snowflake quilt. If not, you may see it on my design wall for Design Wall Monday. 

Well, all is quiet here. Larry is at work and both of my kids are at work. Kelsey will go back to her apartment straight from work and Craig won't be home until almost midnight. Empty nest syndrome. Sometimes it just gets to you.

Until next time . . . 

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails