background

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where did the day go?

I made that dreaded mistake. Actually, I must make a confession. I have made that mistake too many times over the past year. I know you're on the edge of your seat wondering what mistake I made.

Well , , , 


I started out great. I went walking after work. It seems funny to call it work. It's school. Even though I'm not the student. Anyway, I walked two miles in record breaking time (for me that is). It only took me a little over 30 minutes. Not bad considering I am only 5'3" tall and have very short legs. Anyway, the walking made me feel good and I had energy to burn. 


Until . . . 


I sat down and at a wonderful supper my husband cooked. I cleaned the kitchen and started the dishwasher.

Then . . . 

came the BIG mistake. I sat down. Now, many of you know that when you sit down after working hard all day, you just don't want to get up. Well, that's me. Sitting here on this stinking computer that keeps calling me instead of working on my Snowflake quilt. But, I am catching up on my teacher's forum and reading all of your great blogs. Hmmm. That must be my conscious talking.



As Scarlet said, "Tomorrow is another day."


Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!


Hopefully I'll join you all tomorrow evening. That is if I don't make the mistake of sitting down.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails