background

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Good Morning--the Quiltathon has begun.

Thanks Judy L. for calling all of us quilters together. I can't wait till this evening to sit down with a cup of hot cocoa and see what everyone has accomplished throughout the day. 

I planned to cut out my quilt last night but that didn't happen. See this post

But, now I have had my coffee and am ready to go. Here is my cutting table setup.

 
Here is the material I am using for my "Snowflake Quilt".



And here is the "Orange Crush Quilt", the mystery quilt by Bonnie Hunter, that needs binding. My husband has claimed this quilt and I bet he is wishing I would get to work.




I'll be back later to show you what I have accomplished throughout the day. 

To all of you participating . . .


Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails