background

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I now have three block units ready to applique. This time I am using Steam-a-seam2. I have another unopened package but I know that I am going to need another.

I like to pace myself so that I can do some piecing, some cutting, and some applique, a little at a time, so I don't get bored with doing one thing. So, last night I sat down and machine appliqued one of the tiger lily blocks.


Let's see, there are nine tiger lily units so I need to cut out applique pieces for 24 more blocks and applique 35 more blocks. Gee that sounds like a lot but time flies.

I really would like to piece a couple of my nine square blocks but I still need to purchase the black fabric. What an excuse to visit the local (1 hour away) quilt shop! lol

I do believe this quilt will be hard to give away.  Speaking of which I told Becca that I think I need a visit from the Double Wedding Ring Quilt.  I actually have a couple of pictures of it framed so I guess that will do.

Drop by Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday. 

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful tiger lily...and I love your page...nice design

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous block! And your header pic is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails