background

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer - I mean winter

After two evenings of sitting and watching TV and reading trying to read blogs, I really think I need to get back to the sewing room tomorrow evening and get busy.

Our internet is acting up and it is really aggravating. Of course, the more it acts up, the more I want to be on it. Actually, for every click I make to see a blog, I have to click two or three more times to get it to go to the sight.

Craig and Becca stopped by after having dinner with Becca's family. Her grandmother was celebrating her 88th birthday.

Kelsey is enjoying her clinicals at the hospital. I was teasing her that it can't be school--she is having too much fun. 

A grueling day at school. I have a intern (student teacher) in my room. It is going great, but when we have discipline problems and the principal needs a witness, I am it. (Because the intern is in my room with my students, I can step out.)  I am so old school--that I expect students to show respect to me, other teachers, and each other. Imagine that. So they don't get away with back talking or showing disrespect to teachers on my watch.

It's off to bed so I can begin it all again tomorrow.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

1 comment:

  1. I never particularly being the "witness". I enjoyed it even less when it was a girl student who needed disciplining and the principal was the witness. LOL! Sounds like all your crew is doing well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails