background

Monday, January 9, 2012

Thank you . . .

for the lovely comments on my Tiger Lily Quilt. I hate making decisions. lol

I will probably wait until I get all of the blocks appliqued and pieced and then decide. Or I may just let my daughter and daughter-in-law make the decision for me.

I don't feel a whole lot like sewing tonight. So I think I may read awhile. If I get ready to do something I may cut some more applique out.  Or I may go ahead and machine applique the four I have made. Decisions, decision.

Have I ever told you that I don't like making decisions.

Well, I did go into the sewing room at about 8. I decided to cut the rest of the background squares needed and have 4 more blocks ready for the applique to be cut out put into place.


Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

1 comment:

  1. So, you don't like making decisions? LOL! Just kidding...thank you for commenting on my blog! I've never done any house blocks, so I'm looking forward to the cute cottages on the BOM. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails