background

Friday, January 20, 2012

FNSI

Well, I got started sewing at about 4:30. I quilted for about an hour and then had a light supper. Beans and corn bread.

While I was eating I was designing a couple of baby quilts. I have one that I am definitely going to make. As for the other one--I'm going to let it sit for the night and then look again tomorrow morning to see what I think.

Then I quilted on Becca's Bday quilt for about an hour longer. By then my fingers were aching a bit from tugging on the quilt.

So I read a few blogs and then pulled fabric out of the bags for the next block of the Fat Quarter Star Quilt-a-long from Moose on the Porch.  


Now I'm going to see how far I get on putting this block together.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

4 comments:

  1. You had a very productive evening!

    I'm a first-time visitor here, but I'll be back often. I love your appliqued wedding ring quilt. It's breathtaking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can get a lot done when you are at home alone can't you. I use to get a lot more done when Mike was working, now that he is home I don't seem to have as much alone time.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping in from FNSI - you definitely made good use of your Friday night, like the fabrics you've pulled

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm behind in my reading ... yikes! Sounds like you had a good plan for the evening. I'm going to skip ahead now and see what you did! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails