background

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I had a conversation with Craig over the holidays that went something like this.

"Mom, you haven't had any stories on your blog lately. It's all "quilty" stuff."

Well, Craig, you are right. I haven't had any stories. My best stories have grown up and moved away. lol



Unless, you are different from many of us, you spend time on blogs and keep finding projects you want to make. It happened to me again. I came across this BOM at The Shabby.   This is the first block.


Isn't it just adorable? Do I need this quilt for anything? No. Do I want to make this quilt? Yes. Will I? I'm not sure. Probably. I have plenty of scraps and would really only have to purchase background fabric.

Really, I have been sewing a lot in the evenings so that I am NOT looking at blogs and getting ideas all that much. This one just jumped out at me.

Have a great day. 

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing. I will definitely have to make time for that one. I love snowmen, but this piece looks so Victorian and I love Victorian.
    Have a blessed quilting day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet thing for him to say! And it tickles me, too ... Joc says that when I post strictly about quilting stuff, she runs through the pics and that's about it. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails