background

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sewing Day Moved

We had another sewing day planned to work on my niece's wedding quilt. But it had to be moved from my house because  . . .

I had to take Larry to the emergency room this morning. His sugar levels skyrocketed. He will have to spend a few days in the hospital. But, as of late this evening, everything seems to be under control. Doctors are still looking for the reason this happened in such a short time frame.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Uh oh -- that's not good. Hope they get to the bottom of it and he's feeling good soon. Praying for y'all, Vivian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Larry we are thinking of him and hope they get the sugar level straightened out quickly. That can be frightening!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aren't stressing Larry out, are you, Vivian? My sugar will go up with high stress, but I usually have Gene get me OJ in the middle of the night for low B/S. Glad he is okay and the doctors are looking for a cause. Prayers for both you.
    Gwynette

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails