background

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Night Sew In Update

These were my goals for the week that I posted about on Wednesday.

       Wednesday -- finish center pieces
       Thursday --- get half of the quilt blocks sewn together
       Friday -- get the rest of the quilt blocks sewn together
       Saturday -- measure & cut borders needed and start drawing out applique design

It looks like I am a day late as I just finished the Double Wedding Ring Quilt top this evening. I sewed from about 5 p.m. yesterday until after 10 p.m. Then this evening I sat down around 7:30 and finished it at 10:30.


I can't get a full picture of it because it is on my design wall and my sewing cabinet is too close.


So my plans for tomorrow are to clean a little, cut the borders, and design the applique that will go on the borders.  Enough to keep me busy for the day.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Vivian it is just beautiful!
    Happy National Quilting Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian that is absolutely georgous. Did you handsew the weddingrings??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What size is that? I bet who ever you made it for will love it. You have gotten a lot done this week.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails