background

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Little Bit Accomplished

I dropped by the Dollar Tree today and while I was there some tea towels caught my eye. They were white with colorful stripes on one end. As I have been visiting other blogs, I keep coming across cute tea towels with embroidery on them. These towels just seemed to call my name. And a couple of them came home with me.

So I sat down and picked a couple of spring flower patterns and away I went. Here are the results.





Gotta love Dollar Tree. They do have some bargains.

Until next time  . . .

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a way to add some spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I like to do these, but mine always tend to shrink up because I wash my kitchen towels in super hot water. The only embroidery I guess I'll ever master is that on quilts, tshirts escape me too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. you must have an embroidery machine! they look lovely. Amazing the finds we get at the dollar stores.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great for that "Spring" feeling. The colors are so bright and cheerful. The embroidery adds the "season" to them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails