The new design of Tiger Lily is up and going. I decided the 9 patch blocks in between the tiger lily blocks were too busy--or something.
I have 5 block sets appliqued and am working on the 6th one. I need 9 all together.
I was moving along nicely last night when my machine started acting up. I am using a satin stitch and all of the sudden it started skipping stitches. I changed needles, re-threaded the machine numerous times, and finally--gave up.
I turned the machine off and hopefully when I return to it tonight, all will be well again. Sometimes I think the electronic mechanisms just get tired, like we do, and goes haywire until reset. Probably not! But that's my theory. I would hate to admit that it was human error.
Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!