background

Monday, February 20, 2012

Design Wall Monday


I was able to get the applique pieces laid out. Hopefully, tomorrow I will get part of them appliqued on.

I am at a stand still on the Tiger Lily Quilt. I purchased some black and white polka dot fabric but I don't like the way it looks. So I need to find some different black on black to use. Or I may just re-design the quilt and see if the black and white polka dot will work with a different design.

Stop by Judy for Design Wall Monday.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

6 comments:

  1. Cute stockings. I really love black and yellow quilt in yourr header too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous applique. Is that your pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great Christmas applique. You are way ahead of the curve! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, Vivian! I like the little holly leaves especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great!! kind of makes me wish for snow ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails