background

Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Night Sew-In Results

I was able to sew for a good part of the day. I began with cutting out the stockings and trees for the Christmas quilt I am working on. I still need to choose fabric for the leaves and stars.


Then as I was looking for some scrap paper, I found the black fabric that I needed to finish piecing the back of the baby quilt. So I finished the backing and sandwiched the quilt.


I got most of the quilting completed. I am going to add a red binding and then see if I want to add more quilting. I'll post pictures when I finish it.

Does anyone know of a good cough relief product? I have been coughing and have chest congestion. What I have here is not doing the trick. So tomorrow, if it hasn't stopped, I'll go into town to get me something else. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

2 comments:

  1. I've made that Christmas quilt Vivian and it's one of my favorites! So sorry about the cough...I always use Robitussin which works pretty good for me. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love your Christmas quilt! The stocking/tree applique across the center is GREAT!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails