Not much sewing went on this weekend. Saturday morning I decided that I needed to do some major cleaning. I started with the living/dining room and continued until I had all of the dust I could take.
I did get in a good mile walk. The day was beautiful.
That evening, I was able to get the rest of the applique pieces for the Tiger Lily Quilt cut out and the Seam-a-Seam attached. Then I remembered I needed to stitch the binding down on the last baby quilt I made. So I did that. I have a wedding shower to go to today so I will take the baby quilt with me to give to the baby's grandmother and she can deliver it for me.
Sunday was a full day but I did get started appliqueing the final blocks for the Tiger Lily Quilt.
I have redesigned this quilt about 4 times for various reasons. The last reason was because I didn't have enough of the orange fabric that you see at the top of the quilt. I am going to wait until I have the last three blocks appliqued, the center of the quilt sewn together, and the first two borders sewn on the quilt to decide for sure what the next few borders will look like.
Be sure to stop by Judy's for Design Wall Monday.
Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.