background

Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow Day

So we did have a snow day today.



I waited until late this evening to take these pictures so part of the snow had already melted. The house is across the lake and on the ridge across from us. 

Let's see. I finished the binding on Becca's birthday quilt. I forgot all about a label. Hopefully, I'll remember to do that before I give it to her. If not, she'll bring it back.

I worked some on the Tiger Lily applique blocks.

And I sewed the blocks together for the Christmas quilt I am working on. I also cut out the trees for the applique part. The quilt I am making was designed by Jeanne Large and Shelley Wicks and can be found in this book . . .



If you go to this link, you can scroll through the book and see all of the great projects.  I love the pillow below the quilt also. A lot of great projects in this book.

I bet it's back to work tomorrow.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails