background

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's Good to be Home

I left Sunday evening to go to a two day teacher workshop on teaching p.e. While I am not a p.e. teacher, the teachers will be responsible for providing an extra hour of p.e. to our students each week. The school received a grant for a bunch of free equipment providing we use their p.e. program and teach it for 120 minutes each week.

I really dreaded going mainly because I do not like taking time out of my busy day for the kids to have extra time outside. But, after going through the training, I believe it is a great program, and both the students and I will benefit from it.

Needless to say, that after two days of learning and playing games with about 60 other adults, I am tuckered out.

Now I have a good excuse to be sitting with my feet up, watching NCIS, and checking to see what all of you have been doing for the past few days.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

1 comment:

  1. LOL... I, too, have my feet up watching NCIS. I really need to go finish machine quilting a baby quilt my daughter pieced, but I'm still struggling with bronchitis after 4 weeks. A trip to the dr. today for a chest X-ray and more meds resulted in the reading of several quilt magazines and a good long nap.

    I retired from a school district admin office in MO and I know that teachers are always 'learning'. It's required!!! Hang in there and relax with a quilt!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails