background

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The best thing . . .

about summer is that I don't really care what day it is--well,  most of the time.  Today seemed like Sunday all day. Several times I had to remind myself that it was Saturday.

We had a cookout with the kids today and we always do that on Sundays, but it wasn't Sunday.

So, we had an absolutely wonderful day and I never once got out my camera. Too bad because . . .

Becca brought her fabric to begin piecing her quilt. She was able to get 10 nine patch blocks made. Not bad for a first timer. And . . . they all looked great.

We had about a 10 minute rain shower here. It was just a slow, steady rain for a bit.

I settled in tonight and completed the fourth block on the star quilt. I am thinking about taking it easy tomorrow and finish the fifth one tomorrow. That means I will have a whole row completed.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails