background

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I spent about 3 hours in the sewing room yesterday working on quilting this quilt.



I do believe I will keep the quilting very simple.

I plan to give it to Larry's sister and brother-in-law in thanks for all of the help they gave us during the December ice storm. She just completely remodeled her kitchen and repainted the whole house. Knowing her like I do, I assume the colors in the quilt will blend in nicely with her remodel.

We spend a quiet New Year's Eve with my parents and part of my family. We always have soups and then play cards or dominoes. It was a great evening.

Today, I plan to finish quilting the quilt, watch movies, and lay low.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Vivian. I love the look of that quilt. Just beautiful!
    Have a creative and healthy 2014. Hugs Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. like that quilt - they will love it I bet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails