background

Friday, January 10, 2014

The Header Quilt

I used the header quilt as a table cloth on my dining room table during the Christmas season. I commented to Becca that it was one of my favorites and simplest. She said she like it also. So it was nice to hear from a few of you that you also enjoy it.


I've made two other quilts using this pattern. One for my mother-in-law. I looked back and can't find a picture of it. I guess I didn't take one. The other one I gave to my niece.


I have another niece that wants a quilt. She is not picky. She just wants a quilt. I just never got around to picking out a pattern. I think I will just use this one. Now to think what kind of applique to use. You guys have given me food for thought. Thanks.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails