background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm Not a Cook and . . .

this is not cooking but  . . .

It is pretty good and I wanted to pass it along.


This is a pumpkin smoothie recipe from the Pioneer Women.

I froze my pumpkin pie filling in ice trays for nice little cubes.  I used two cubes of pumpkin, about 3 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt and about a cup of milk. I didn't add sugar because I thought it was sweet enough. Very good but very rich. (Oh the roll was my breakfast. lol)

Of course, when I was shopping for the Pumpkin Pie Mix, the cranberry sauce was sitting right there. So I purchased a can and am going to try a Cranberry Smoothie. I purchased jellied cranberry sauce but if I like it,  I may get the whole berry next time.  I'll let you know if I try it.

By the way, the smoothie is sitting on my Ho Ho Ho Table Runner that I made from a pattern in this book.

 
Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails