background

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Productive Evening

Last night I relaxed walking three miles and then sitting around reading blogs. Tonight I came home from work and headed straight to the sewing room. And this is what I accomplished . . .

One pillow finished  . . .


Another pillow finished . . .


Then I worked on this finished this . . .


I had all of the table topper completed except the quilting around the center hearts. This is the first time I have tried echoing so its not the greatest. I also needed to complete the binding. I did it all by machine so it was quick.

Now it's time to wind down, read a few blogs, and say "Good Night and God Bless."

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've really been productive! I love the "Fox" pillow, it's wonderful! Both the heart pillow and the heart quilt are really cute too!

    I'm beginning to think perhaps I need to get a job, so I can become more productive. I swear I get more done when I have less time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails