background

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WIP on Wednesday

I'm linking to Ester's WOW = WIP's on Wednesday and Lee at Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday Be sure to stop by her blog.

It feels really good to be back in the sewing groove. I keep thinking about everything I could have accomplished this summer if I would have been sewing. But, alas, I didn't.

I am moving right along on the baby quilt.


I had hoped to spend a little time on the Double wedding ring applique yesterday evening also. But, it didn't happen. It took over two hours to sew the final 10 strips and add a border to the baby quilt. So, it was 9 o'clock before I knew it. The computer and blogs were calling me.

Anyway the baby quilt is ready to snip threads, and sandwich. I am going to keep quilting really simple. Stitch in the ditch and then probably add some straight vertical stitching. Or I may do some crosshatching on the diagonal. What do you think?

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

3 comments:

  1. I think simple is best and enduring and also, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embroidery work.
    I think I need a trainer....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute baby quilt. Simple quilting leaves it softer, too. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails