background

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Quick Update

I made the mistake of sitting down after I got home from my dinner last night. I was checking a few things on the internet when my eyes grew heavy. I had to make myself get up or I could have easily been there all evening. I thought I would go outside to read a chapter and help me get work up but I got chilled and went back in.  The temp was 82 degrees. lol

I did finish the outside applique border for the double wedding ring quilt. I was not able to get the four corner applique blocks completed. Hopefully, I will get to that tonight. I have decided to cut out some of the fabric behind the applique so that will probably take me a couple of evenings.

Happy quilting, snipping, and quilting.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I want to tell you I really love your blog! I am now a new follower! Please stop by and become our follower too...we'd love having you and I want to keep in touch with you! Have a good eve. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails