background

Friday, July 8, 2011

Unfortunately . . .

when you are taking the summer off and not doing much, there's not a lot to blog about or pictures to post.

But I sure am enjoying my time lounging by the pool, reading, working a little on school stuff, and only working on one project at a time (the applique border).

I still take time to read blogs and keep caught up with what all of you are doing.

We did go to see "The Green Lantern" last night. Larry and I treated Kelsey and Ismael. I enjoyed the movie and the time with the kids.


I enjoyed it. It kind of reminded me of the Spiderman Movies.

I just realized that if I go see the new Harry Potter movie next week that I will have gone to the movies three times in the last month. I don't think I went to the movies three times during the past year.

The news had a very nice tribute to Betty Ford. It sounds as if she had a very fulfilling life.


Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

4 comments:

  1. It sounds to me like you're having a perfect summer! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is too hot to do much of anything outside isn't it - we don't have a pool - enjoy yours!
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering what you are up to.... quilting, reading, relaxing... can't beat that. Such oppressive heat this summer or am I just getting older???

    Looking forward to seeing the progress on the DWR border.
    Gwynette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie, it was getting bad reviews which I don't follow much anyway.
    the heat has left us as you know and it's quite chilly here at the cottage today, unless I'm in the sun.
    it's nice to spend time with the kids.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails