background

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Quiet Sunday

I have been reading more books lately and not as many blogs.  But yesterday morning as I was drinking my coffee I read what Marlene of Stitchin by the Lake wrote about Storms. She talked about the "storm" that would be raging in her sewing room as she cleaned it.

I have decided that "Yes, it is time for that storm to rage through my sewing room also."


So after church services and lunch today--that is my plan. The good news is that most items that are out on my table top are big items that just need put away. So it won't take but 30 minutes or so. It's just getting there that is the problem.

I tease the kids at school that the desk fairies will not come in and clean their desks. I guess it's time to realize that there will not be any fairies coming along to tidy my sewing room either.

Well, it's still early in the day. I wonder if my plan will be implemented or if something else will be calling.

Edited to add:  Nope! It didn't happen. I did clean my utility room. Somewhat. But I spent the day cooking lunch and then enjoyed reading for awhile. 

Happy snipping, stitching, and sewing.

3 comments:

  1. there is always next week you can clean your sewing room then. :)
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone help me wish Vivian a happy Birthday today. I won't tell how young she is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vivian....There is no time to clean if there is a birthday to be celebrated! Hope you had a nice dinner and some cake. Mine is a week from today, and if you weren't so far away we'd have lunch. Happy Birthday to You!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails