background

Sunday, May 30, 2010

What a Great Relaxing Day!!!!!

So what are you doing today.

After working on pool maintenance for a little bit and then lounging on the patio reading a book, I have returned to the sewing room.


I worked all of yesterday afternoon on quilting the "flag quilt". I should be able to finish it this evening. Just simple "quilt in the ditch" for this one. I will probably do some meandering stars on the outside border. But that will be free motion without a pattern so it probably won't take long either. I really hope I have enough red fabric for binding. I think that will make the quilt.

I hope each of you are spending your weekend in the way that you want.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

2 comments:

  1. I compliment you on being able to do this with a sewing machine and not a long arm - although I know a lot of people do that it looks hard to me :)
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Karen, I know that's a lot of work! But it will be beautiful when you finish it! Have you ever tried using spray basting instead of pins? I think it works better and is a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails