at least I noticed it before I put the borders on and quilted it.
I took out the two pieces that were not in correctly. Sewed one back in. Everything is good. Started sewing in the second one and noticed something wasn't right. Took a good look and realized the four corner blocks were not in correctly either. I sewed the opposite strips to each side of the center strip.
So, I decided it was late. Put it down and hopefully will fix it tomorrow night and finish sewing the last row on. That will be about it probably because I keep my dad company on Monday nights.
Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.