background

Saturday, June 28, 2014

New Project

Crazy because I really need to get 3 or 4 tops quilted. But sometimes I just cannot resist fabric. I saw this quilt in a Fons and Porter quilt book.


I absolutely loved the color scheme. Then I found this fabric. And couldn't resist.


I have all of the pieces cut out. Good project for when I was sitting with my dad. I was close by at the kitchen counter while he napped in the recliner.


Anytime I cut fabric, I just bite at the bit until I can put some blocks together. I do not think I am going to be disappointed with the results. 

But, I am making myself plug away at this quilt and now only need 5 blocks and the border, which is appliqued also.


And then the other day I was at Hancock Fabrics and quilter's cotton was 40% off. This came home with me.


You'll have to wait to see what I have planned.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

1 comment:

  1. I just love that Fons and Porter quilt ... in no small part because of the lovely fabrics you're using! And I cannot wait to see what you do with those new fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails