background

Monday, September 9, 2013

Last two strips

of triangles.


I was so tired I didn't even have the energy to press and hang them on the wall.

I snuck out of school at 3:10 today. I say "snuck" because I never leave that early, even though we can every day. I had a couple of errands to run on the way home, but still arrived home before 4:00.  Luckily, I had made "Mexican Chicken" last night so all I had to do tonight was stick it in the oven, make brown rice, and a salad. Super easy for a great meal.

So, I was able to sew for an hour or so before dinner. After dinner, I went and walked 40 minutes. Thus, the reason for being tired. I thought is was wind and had cooled down. Not.

I hope to be able to leave school early again tomorrow and get the sashing strips cut before heading out to prayer group. It would be great to get them sewn in also.

How was your day?

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

1 comment:

  1. always nice to get in some quilting time by having most of dinner made before hand.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails