I am going to put these blocks away for a bit in order to work on Kelsey's Double Wedding Ring quilt. The center is complete and would be ready to go but I am going to add a wide appliqued border. I am not happy with the arrangement of the daisy flowers and I am searching the web for ideas.
I found this arrangement that I really like. I'm going to see if I can get it to work out. I'll have to see how the big flowers will work with oranges instead of yellow.
Not sure how I will go about making them. I may try layering. And I am having a hard time matching greens for the leaves. Some are too light, some are too dark.
The whole feel of Kelsey's quilt is different from the one I made for Craig and Becca (much less formal) so I didn't want to use roses.
Although, if I ever make one for myself, it will be very similar to this one with the roses and red and green color scheme.