background

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day

That was a movie, wasn't it?

I hit the sewing room about 10:00 and didn't look back. I re-arranged the double wedding melons into the pattern I liked. I had to do that before I could start sewing the middle part in.


As of about 8:00 this evening I had 2 1/2 rows sewed together.



I am just loving how it is turning out. If you ever make a double wedding ring quilt, don't stop at one. It takes one to learn on and the second to enjoy the process. I can't believe how much easier the this one is to get together than the first one. It seems to be going so quickly. Even the middle. I think I may have done a better job at following directions this time.

Well, I guess it will be back to school for a day, Then a lazy weekend, I hope.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

2 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! I'm so intimidated by all of those curves! :) It's going to be so beautiful when done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian this is so beautiful! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails